for the week of December 2, 2018
- Dec. 2nd: First Sunday in Advent
- Dec. 6th: The UMW will be hosting their Annual Ladies Night Out Holiday Party from 6:30pm – 10:00pm in the Cobb Senior Center. All ladies of the church are invited. Bring a Friend. There will be fellowship, food, fun and a movie. Please contact Telethia Murray at 770-807-4041 for additional information.
- Dec. 9th: New Member Breakfast: All 28 New Members who joined our KCUMC Family in 2018 are invited to a breakfast in your Honor, with Dr. and Mrs. Rhodes at 9:15am in the Cobb Senior Center. Please come Celebrate this Joyous Occasion.
- Dec.16th: Installation of Church Leaders for 2019 will be at the 10:30 AM service. We are asking all officers to be present.
- Dec. 19th: The Senior Ministry’s Annual Christmas Luncheon will be at 12:00 noon until 2:00pm in the Cobb Senior Center.
- Apr. 4-7, 2019: ALL INCLUSIVE CHURCH RETREAT at Epworth by the Sea with Dinner Riverboat Cruise down the Savannah River. The Registration and Deposit date has been extended to Sunday December 13, 2018. All 2019 Leaders are encouraged to attend.
- Dec. 2nd and 9th: Poinsettias will adorn the Altar on Dec. 16th and Dec. 23rd. If you are interested in purchasing a Poinsettia IN HONOR OF or IN MEMORY OF a loved one, please complete the form in your Bulletin and return to an Usher or place in the Offering Basket. Cost $10.00. Checks are to be made out to KCUMC and should accompany the order form. All Poinsettias will be taken home on Dec. 23rd after Service. Thanks, Worship Committee.